Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supervise, monitor and control direct labour and subcontractors work and ensure completion of respective facilities in his discipline within planned schedule.
- Toensure the workers and subcontractors adhere to good housekeeping and implement quality, environmental and safety and health practices.
- Toundertake inspection of works at various stages as per Inspection and Test Plan to ensure conformance to specification and construction drawings.
- To control any further work until the deficiency / problem has been satisfactorily resolved.
- To report on the construction progress and factors adversely affecting the project to the Project / Site Engineer.
- To arrange control and monitor manpower, plant, equipment and material usage for the timely completion of the work.
- To implement cost control measures while carrying out project.
- To review accuracy of drawings, charts and forms in compliance with local authorities’ requirements.
- To assist in carrying out inspections, attending meetings with clients, Consultants, sub-contractors and authorities.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Degree in Architecture / Building / Civil Engineering or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in related field.
- Knowledge in legal requirements and good environmental, safety and health practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure and independently