Duties and Responsibilities:
- To creation and implementation of Building Information Models (BIM) for various projects.
- To generate and / or manage BIM models for electrical raceway and telecommunication installation.
- To liaise with Client, Consultants, Authorities, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure BIM work are carried out as per the project’s requirement.
- To assist in all technical related issues and assist in establishing BIM standards and guidelines.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
- Review tender drawings and prepare shop drawings for construction.
- Check and submit drawings for Head of Department’s review.
- Prepare necessary calculations pertaining to design work.
- Maintaining document / drawing control procedures to ensure proper document / drawing creation, amendment, receiving, transmittal, recording and disposal as required by ISO procedures.
- Prepare as-built drawings on job completion and perform site visits when necessary.
- To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- Accountable for the quality, environmental, safety and health performance at his department.
- Diploma or Certificate or other relevant technical qualifications in related field.
- At least 2 years of experience construction company.
- Familiar with Autocad / BIM and Revit software.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.