Duties and Responsibilities:
- To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- To prepare and submit pre-qualifications, tender bids and quotations.
- To review, evaluate and make recommendations on tenders and quotations submitted by the subcontractors and suppliers.
- To ensure that all works carried out by subcontractors are in accordance to the requirements of the main contract and subcontracts.
- To monitor on amendments and changes to the scope of work and conditions of contract, variation orders and extension of time.
- To prepare and submit progress claims and final accounts to client.
- To prepare and maintain subcontractor’s Workmen Compensation, Insurance All Risk and Performance Bonds.
- To evaluate progress claims and final accounts from subcontractors.
- Degree/Diploma in quantity surveying or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Capable of handling pre-qualification exercises and tender bids, and preparing quotations.
- Knowledge in legal requirements and good environmental, safety and health practices.
- Able to prepare, monitor and control project budgets.
- Has sound knowledge in contractual matters.
- Good in inter-personal skills and negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.