Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- To monitor on inter site transfer item record.
- Maintain stock information and proper control of physical inventory.
- Prepare daily and monthly inventory reports to Assistant Project Director.
- Assist Project Director to record and tagging all the company’s assets from store until all the sites.
- Co-ordinate with all site Project Manager for monthly Assets record, compile and prepare monthly Assets report to Assistant Project Director.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- To coordinate with all relevant departments like Purchasing & Account department about the Company Assets.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Diploma or SPM or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in related field.
- Knowledge in legal requirements and good environmental, safety and health practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel from HQ to all sites.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure and independently.