Duties and Responsibilities:
- To check all M&E drawings and ensure all site works done according to approved M&E drawings.
- To assist in resolving project issues, including coordination, schedule and cost.
- To attend and inspect the M&E works with relevant consultants.
- Able to coordinate Electrical, Mechanical, Sanitary and Plumbing Works.
- To prepare and monitor all Weekly and Month works progress reports.
- To prepare and submit all relevant M&E documents for consultant and authority approval.
- Able to liaise and coordinate with relevant client and local authority on necessary project related work and document submission.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.