Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of the external and Internal work program to ensure that the progress of work is on schedule by conducting Site Meeting with Project Team and Sub-contractors.
- Lead, manage and motivate the project team to work closely to ensure that the ISO9001 Quality Management System and the OHSAS 18001 occupational Safety & Health Management System is implemented, executed and compiled accordingly.
- Ensure the recovery of performance Bond, Retention Fund and Deposits upon the project completion.
- To report project progress to top management.
- To coordinate and prepare a work program and to oversee overall planning such as setting up site office, temporary supply, kongsi plant and machinery requirement, procurement schedule, award schedule, negotiation of quotation for projects oversee by Senior Project Manager/Project Manager.
- To ensure Senior Project Manager/Project Manager implement proper contractual management for the project.
- To review profit / loss of projects and to include analysis and corrective actions from time to time.
- To conduct meetings such as project kick-off meeting, site progress meeting, subcontractor/supplier’s meeting, site safety committee meeting etc.
- To ensure total completion of the project and obtain Certificate of Practical Completion and Certificate Making Good Defect in accordance to the contracts.
- To ensure that applicable environmental, safety and health legislative, regulatory and related requirements are fulfilled at project site.
- To ensure that site personnel, workers and subcontractors are implementing environmental, safety and health practices at their workplace.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the Top-management.
- Possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang Valley.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.