Duties and Responsibilities:
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management System.
- To implement and improve the Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and company control procedures.
- To take responsibility for prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
- To lead and responsible for monitoring quality control and inspection on site to ensure compliance with approved method statements, procedures, specifications and construction drawings.
- To highlight timely the non-conformances to the process and procedures and ensure proper rectification works have been implemented.
- To lead and conduct regular QA/QC inspection / audit at project site based on ISO 9001 standard and CONQUAS / QLASSIC requirements. Ensure that all checklists are properly accomplished and signed off.
- To lead and provide support in reviewing QA documentation including procedures, method statements and work instructions to suit project needs.
- To prepare necessary reports and ensure that all quality records are provided, properly kept and compiled for archiving and / or submission.
- To monitor overall project quality and control of QA/QC work progresses and activities.
- To plan, organize, implement and monitor Building Quality Assessment System (BuildQAS).
- To provide leadership, mentorship and directive supports to QA/QC personnel.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Accountable for the success of the QA/QC department, effective and efficient implementation of quality management system.
- Accountable for the success of the quality, environmental, safety and health performance at workplace.
- Diploma and above in Civil Engineer in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in construction industry and 1 years in managerial position.
- Familiar with QLASSIC / CONQUAS and ISO 9001 implementation.
- Able to work under pressure and independently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.