Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in general office works such as typing letters, documents and reports.
- To maintain and update all records and files regularly.
- To assist Project Manager in purchasing, recording and issuing of office equipment, stationeries and provisions to staff.
- To attend to all incoming and outgoing mails / faxes / documents received and forwarding / distributing them accordingly.
- To assist in documents filing and report distribution.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Minimum SPM certificate.
- Minimum 1 years working experience in construction industry.
- Knowledge in legal requirements and good environmental, safety and health practices.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and long hours.
- Computer literate.