Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all construction activities within the designated areas are well planned, coordinated and be able to utilize all available resources in coordination with other functional managers in directing and supervising all involved site personnel and subcontractors.
- To lead and ensure all work groups are properly guided, in close cooperation with the Project Manager, in assembling and controlling the required resources (manpower, equipment, materials and tools required) to start and sustain the work efficiency and productivity until the completion of the project.
- To advise the Project Manager in determining the need and procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specific times in order to conform to the workloads, plans and schedules.
- To interact with other construction areas and Supervisors, discuss and review with Project Manager the project Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of the project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirements, to maintain project on target.
- To review reports from Supervisors, and forward to Project Manager for corrective actions if the project becomes behind schedule or over the budget.